How to beat Roulette

Categories

Insider

Archives

Predictroulette.com

Mark Howe Roulette Device. http://predictroulette.com

You only pay 10% £100 deposit to try the device yourself  before paying the rest of the money.

You can purchase through Paypal or Ebay to protect your purchase.

This is how confident this guy is selling roulette computers!

Quote from Mark Howes http://predictroulette.com site

 

Special Offer!!!! The New EVOLUTION ROULETTE COMPUTER FOR JUST £49.99+p&p

This unit is only works for 1 month to allow you to try the technology and evaluate it! You can then decide to buy a unlocked version later.

Roulette Computers from just £49.99 that run for 1 month!

Evolution Roulette Computer

Evolution Roulette Computer

We offer Paypal and eBay payment Protection plans.
This allows you to try the product yourself for a fraction of the cost! We can demonstrate our products beating all footage supplied by other competitors using this device that you can verify yourself!

We ship within 3 days (excluding Bank Holidays)

email: prof.mhowe@yahoo.co.uk if you wish to know more.

100% feedback selling these Roulette Computers through eBay.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/roulettecomputers

————————————————————————————-

“REMEMBER AND A WARNING WHEN PURCHASING ROULETTE COMPUTERS 

Remember 10% of the cost does not mean you are paying several hundred or even a thousand dollars, it means that you should ONLY be covering the reasonable cost of the equipment and postage to try the device. Even a mobile phone is only $100, hearing aid $80 and loop $20.  Obviously some devices are bespoke electronic devices that cost much more in time to make, but even then, you should Only be paying around $200. So the MAXIMUM you should be paying to test a device is around $200  deposit for any one claiming that they have a roulette predictive device. Make sure you have payment protection by using PAYPAL OR EBAY and that you are OFFERED this as an alternative payment option.”

 

Mark Howes Roulette Devices are the very best and most effective software that can be found at >

http://predictroulette.com who also supplies everyone else’s versions for your evaluation, so why buy several when you can but them all at one place!

                         RADICAL FLEXI  !

 

 

The Kit

OPTION 1

RADICAL FLEXI Roulette Computer 10% Deposit £100  The remaining 90% to be  paid once you are satisfied it works.
OPTION 2
Mouth Computer Radical Flexi Deposit 10% Deposit £300 The remaining 90% to be  paid once you are satisfied it works.
All the complexities have been taken away and hidden in the software making our devices the most practical and simplest to use on the market.
Fits in palm of hand and out of sight of casino staff. ( We also do mouth computers)
No Hours and hours of frustration trying to set it up, takes only minutes
No Books or 300 page operating manual to read
You Do not need to understand English (video showing how to use it)
No Hearing Aids
No Induction loops to wear or amplified loops
No PDA
No Mobile Phone (  worse device you could take in a casino as they are banned)
No Millions of Features to set up that makes a Roulette computer un-practical.
No silly graphs to build up
Practice on any roulette footage

Go to the Purchase page for details on how to pay!

 

This is a very powerful system to beat roulette that can now be purchased by you as a complete unit to be used in your local casino. It takes approximately 4 hours to master from the video footage I supply and your ready to use it. It’s not illegal in most countries and states, but please check the intended locations you wish to play in be fore you purchase.

These roulette computers can be used by anyone to beat roulette, knowing  how to beat roulette using roulette computers is simple to learn and master. If you can click a switch when the ball passes a point on the circumference of the wheel, then you can use a roulette computers. You do not have to be a technical expert, or even computer literate to use this system. you do not have to have 20/20 vision, just reasonable intelligence and be able to follow some simple rules.

THE ONLY ROULETTE COMPUTERS IN THE WORLD THAT ALSO ALLOWS YOU UNDERSTAND HOW TO USE IT NO MATTER WHAT LANGUAGE YOU SPEAK!  THIS MAKES THE PRODUCT EASY TO USE.

AMERICAN OR EUROPEAN ROULETTE?> THE COMPUTER DOES BOTH!

Level or Tilted? The computer can deal with either!

 

 

roulettecomputers@gmail.com

rouletteprediction@gmail.com

Here is a picture of a batch of hundreds of Transmitter pens and receivers for roulette prediction, clearly indicating the massive market place this vendor has. The Black Pen was from his personal play in Switzerland some years ago. This is highly specialist equipment made on a massive scale indicating a reflection of his wealth and vested interest in developing roulette accessories.

 

 

 

 

Marks Howe’s hearing aid designs are clearing radical with mechanical debris removers incorporated into them and will last all day on one battery! All other suppliers use Cheap chinese hearing aids that last only minutes and are no use for real casino play.